Stillmank Brewing Company is proud to be involved with our community. We hold the belief that to be a successful company, we need to pour back in any way possible. We thank you for your support and for considering us to be a part of your fundraising event.
We are asked to support many worthwhile charitable causes and events each year and we make every effort to accommodate as many requests as possible.
Please remember that submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. Take a moment to become familiar with our policies below before submitting your request.
- Donation Requests must be submitted 21 days prior to the event.
- Requests are filled at the discretion of Stillmank Brewing Company.
- Organizations are limited to two (2) requests per twelve month period.
- We cannot honor monetary donations requests.
- All donations must be picked up from Stillmank Brewing Company.
- The type of beer or merchandise being donated is decided by Stillmank Brewing Company. All decisions are final.
- Wisconsin laws prohibit the donation of beer for consumption.
Stillmank Brewing Company will not contribute to:
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, veteran status or physical or mental disabilities.
- We tread extremely lightly around faith-based, political and other sensitive issues.